Tips to write content that ranks
“Content is king” may be a SEO consultants dictum. But in this mess of practices, it’s difficult to know what really works.
There are 5 things you should keep in mind to improve your ranking:
- Your content have to answer internet users questions
- You have to select different keywords and do not abuse from keywords density
- Your content have to be shareable in social media
- Your content must be related to your Google Plus profile for authorship
- Your tags have to be optimized to display discerning informations in the SERPs
This infografic from Content Verve gives you 10 tips for writing content that ranks in 2013.
Looking for something ?
Tell us more about your Marketing Needs