On June 19, Facebook went down. For most of us it is just a distraction, allowing us to interact with friends and family. But for some others, this platform is their work tool. So what should you do when Facebook goes down?
- Facebook is down? First things first, follow us on Twitter for updates.
- Share the world sadness with a tweet about Facebook being down to the other 255 million users complaining
- Can’t get through to your online “friends”? Call them and enjoy the awkward silence
- At work? Clean your desk or you know, actually work and have a productive day!
- If you’re a community manager, hop on Twitter and Google + to keep the conversation going
- Poking a friend IRL is not recommended!
- Achieve one of your bucket list’s goals
- If you were born on June 19th, you’ll see who your real friends are!
- Write a blog post about the platform being down
- Refresh the page to make sure it is still down. Aaaand it’s back!
UPDATE: It seems like all Facebook was down, including apps, the developer service and the comments system. The outage lasted for about 30 minutes and had a worldwide impact before Facebook came back to normal.
Facebook is down! pic.twitter.com/fRC17vOliR
— DOZ (@DOZCOM) June 19, 2014