Tips to write content that ranks
“Content is king” may be a SEO consultants dictum. But in this mess of practices, it’s difficult to know what really works.
There are 5 things you should keep in mind to improve your ranking:
- Your content have to answer internet users questions
- You have to select different keywords and do not abuse from keywords density
- Your content have to be shareable in social media
- Your content must be related to your Google Plus profile for authorship
- Your tags have to be optimized to display discerning informations in the SERPs
This infografic from Content Verve gives you 10 tips for writing content that ranks in 2013.